2023 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Amazing how stupid people are. A team that hasn't won crap in 25 years and they're still #1. Mind numbing.
I know this is going to sound grim, but there is a generation of Cowboys fans that will soon die off that were actually around when this franchise was in its hey day back in the day.

And to that point, I really don't think I will give much of shit about it because I will be dead.

But anyways, just think...they are making the money of young fans still...I don't understand how when we haven't won dick since forever.

I mean we could all have had a kid and had it graduate from college and perhaps have a child or two since Neil O’Donnell gifted us our last Lombardi.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I know this is going to sound grim, but there is a generation of Cowboys fans that will soon die off that were actually around when this franchise was in its hey day back in the day.

And to that point, I really don't think I will give much of shit about it because I will be dead.

But anyways, just think...they are making the money of young fans still...I don't understand how when we haven't won dick since forever.

I mean we could all have had a kid and had it graduate from college and perhaps have a child or two since Neil O’Donnell gifted us our last Lombardi.
Basically what I did. My daughter was born in September of ‘96. My youngest turns 21 this year. There are only about 4-5 great years that they can really say they have seen from this team

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Basically what I did. My daughter was born in September of ‘96. My youngest turns 21 this year. There are only about 4-5 great years that they can really say they have seen from this team
Neither my 24 year old or 18 year old have any idea what Prime Cowboys is. They think at best Choice is top of the line.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Really only 2007, 2014 and 2016. Guess last year... maybe? IDK.
Those have been the only years that legitimately felt like they had a chance to get to the Super Bowl. And I particularly feel like that 2007 team beats the Giants with an ancient Parcells instead of Coach Cupcake along with a decent shot at the Super Bowl. They would have gotten destroyed by that undefeated Patriots team, but still.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You're still a fan, right? And have been for over 25 years?
Why the interrogation?

Speaking for myself, my fan hood contributes next to zero other than I watch the games. I don’t contribute to the wealth of the franchise.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

The issue is most of the new generation never saw the Cowboys win a SB, yet they fix that missing accolade by “winning one” on fucking x-box or whatever. The reality is scripted and not remotely close to what’s actually happening in the real world.
Plus, they don’t have nearly the same passion as the old fans….theres not been anything in the last 20 years regarding the Cowboys to be passionate about.
Actually I don’t think this younger generation is particularly passionate about ANYTHING except posting their faces and meal choices on social media.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The issue is most of the new generation never saw the Cowboys win a SB, yet they fix that missing accolade by “winning one” on fucking x-box or whatever. The reality is scripted and not remotely close to what’s actually happening in the real world.
Plus, they don’t have nearly the same passion as the old fans….theres not been anything in the last 20 years regarding the Cowboys to be passionate about.
Actually I don’t think this younger generation is particularly passionate about ANYTHING except posting their faces and meal choices on social media.
Well god damn, Unk.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Why the interrogation?

Speaking for myself, my fan hood contributes next to zero other than I watch the games. I don’t contribute to the wealth of the franchise.
No interrogation. Just rhetorical questions, really.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Staubach was fooling himself. Dude was getting KO’d out of games regularly. Tom’s play calling was built to preserve his undersized/fragile offensive weapons in Dorsett, Pearson, and Staubach.

Roger would have gotten himself, and maybe the other two, killed.
Yeah.

He really showed how he was addled by his concussions when he built an incredibly successful post-football career.

Saint Tom was a cunt. It is okay to admit it.

All the Saints were cunts.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah.

He really showed how he was addled by his concussions when he built an incredibly successful post-football career.

Saint Tom was a cunt. It is okay to admit it.

All the Saints were cunts.
I said he was hard headed, cause he was. Most big ego's are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom