2023 Predictions

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
At this point in the season, being so new, here is your chance to post your predictions.

Some can be bold, some predictable.

My first...Schoonerpooner never comes close to starting.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Defense ends up top five against the run, in both yards per carry and yards per game.
Pollard rushes for 1,000 yards and catches 65 passes for 500 yards, Deuce rushes for 350 yards and catches 35 passes for 300 yards. Micah gets 18-20 sacks and the defense leads the league in yards per game and top 3 in points per game.
Dak throws for 4,000 yards, 26 TDs to 8 INTs, 65% completion percentage.
Dallas goes 13-4, wins the division, secures first round bye, wins a divisional round home game...and narrowly loses to the 49ers in the NFC championship game 20-17 on a last-second SF field goal.
McCarthy earns a three year contract extension.
As an extra, the Chiefs murder San Fruitcisco in the Super Bowl.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If there are no catastrophic injuries or a rash of injuries that decimates a particular position group, we'll make the NFCC for the first time in basically 30 years, and probably the Super Bowl.

I'm never going to predict that we'll win it, especially with how strong the AFC is, but I like how our defense matches up with the Chiefs or Bengals as well as any other defense in the league.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I predict many rapid door openings and thigh slaps aplenty.

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
I predict that Jerry will hire a clandestine team of Artificial Intelligence geniuses who will manipulate the video of Cowboy losses in ways that turn them into Cowboy wins. He will then charge an admission fee of $450 per person (plus parking) for fans to come and watch their preferred outcome of a game on the giant jumbo-tron screen.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Dak’s leg is snapped in half in preseason, ending his career, we go 2-14, draft Drake Maye, and win the next 4 Super Bowls.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Dak’s leg is snapped in half in preseason, ending his career, we go 2-14, draft Drake Maye, and win the next 4 Super Bowls.
I wouldn't mind this scenario but the defense is too good to not win at least 5-6 games even with Rush at QB. I'd also be concerned that we'd take king dickhead Williams over Maye but I'd take the chance.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Jabril Cox finds his way onto the defense.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Damn I thought mine was a bit of a stretch, but F it. :towel

shoop

Semi-contributing member
NFCC appearance.

Deuce and Luepke both make the team and have an impact.

Moreno-Cropper makes the team. Fehoko goes away.

Cowboys win the NFCE.

Parson DPOY

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Damn I thought mine was a bit of a stretch, but F it. :towel
Cowboys are +1600 to win the SB, so I was going to drop $200... then I found out that sports betting is still illegal in this backwards state. :pitchfork

Top Bottom