2022 Season | Week 8 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Bears at Cowboys | 10/30/2022

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Love these. Would love to see him do the play that Tony scored on that was blocked so perfectly, too.
Is he using a spoon tied to a stick as a pointer? :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is he using a spoon tied to a stick as a pointer? :lol
No kidding, I'm guessing that's his bit? Because before on one of these I asked if he was using the end of a spoon or fork as a pointer. I guess now he's sticking it on the end of a long pointer just to play it up.

Cotton

Staff member
No kidding, I'm guessing that's his bit? Because before on one of these I asked if he was using the end of a spoon or fork as a pointer. I guess now he's sticking it on the end of a long pointer just to play it up.
It's just a bit odd.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
One RB he paid a gajillion dollars to after he de-pantsed the owner by holding out in Cabo.

The other RB is a 4th rounder who makes 965k.

Not that hard to figure out.

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
The Fowler one was the real egregious one, he was basically tackled on 3rd and 4 as he was closing in on Fields, Fields ran for a first and then they scored a TD after the Diggs INT was taken away. Should've been 3rd and 14 instead and a punt in all likelihood.

Then as the game tightened the refs started calling the Bears for less blatant holds, so I'm pretty sure that they consciously let shit go when we were up big and then threw in a few make up calls once the score was closer.
I'm not one to buy into the ongoing refs-against-the-Cowboys conspiracy theories, but I swear Parson gets held at least three or four times a game, some of them blatant and out in the open, and the refs don't call them.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm not one to buy into the ongoing refs-against-the-Cowboys conspiracy theories, but I swear Parson gets held at least three or four times a game, some of them blatant and out in the open, and the refs don't call them.
Without a doubt.

Cotton

Staff member

450 total yards from scrimmage. Hopefully this means our offense is back on track.

Top Bottom