2022 Season | Week 7 | Thursday Night Football Chatter Thread | Saints at Cardinals | 10/20/2022

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is not exactly a barnburner contest. I just want to see Murray implode further.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Cards have lost eight straight at home? Jeez.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That TD pass from Dalton was better than any throw he ever had as a Cowboy.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Thankfully they didn't give the crybaby the flag

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
In terms of concepts, the Saints offense looks nice. Carmichael learned more than a little from Payton. They just need a QB.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

There's the Andy Dalton we are familiar with. He just threw into what eventually was triple coverage.

data

Forbes #1
In before one of the uniform freaks comes in here and remarks that only the Steelers, Raiders, Falcons, Bengals, Saints and Ravens are legit black jersey teams.

Cardinals, Jets, Eagles, Commanders, 49ers are all posers.

Note: Bears are navy.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
In before one of the uniform freaks comes in here and remarks that only the Steelers, Raiders, Falcons, Bengals, Saints and Ravens are legit black jersey teams.
These are not legit black jersey teams. Of those highlighted, only the Falcons might make a claim. They were originally red and white jerseys, but they converted before the rush of all the other teams did.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I remember back when we used to watch Donovan McNabb running around and remark how he looked like a midget.

Nah...nah...nah.

We just didn't think a thing like Kyler Murray would exist.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
These are not legit black jersey teams. Of those highlighted, only the Falcons might make a claim. They were originally red and white jerseys, but they converted before the rush of all the other teams did.
:geek

~Berman head swing~

Phil?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Two shitty teams . Y’all are right, the NFC is ripe for the taking. We won’t capitalize, we never do . Why should anything change this year?

data

Forbes #1
Saints have been black jersey for as long as I’ve known them. Maybe since inception. I recall Archie Manning wore black.

Bengals early 80s, Falcons 1990 went black before it was a money-making fad.

Ravens I give a pass for the late add cuz at least the bird is actually black. It suits their franchise, too.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The cards uni’s look like high school/college.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Saints have been black jersey for as long as I’ve known them. Maybe since inception. I recall Archie Manning wore black.
This is correct.

Bengals early 80s, Falcons 1990 went black before it was a money-making fad.
The Bengals went black when they redesigned their logo to the tiger stripe back in 1981.

Ravens I give a pass for the late add cuz at least the bird is actually black. It suits their franchise, too.
I will allow that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The cards uni’s look like high school/college.
They look classic if it is their color scheme. Black has never been part of the Cardinals color scheme other than a trim on the pants stripe.

Top Bottom