2022 Season | Week 4 | Thursday Night Football Chatter Thread | Dolphins at Bengals | 9/29/2022

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life

He woulda been starring these few weeks had he stayed

Last edited:

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He woulda been starring these few weeks had he stayed
Brown has more or less replaced him seamlessly. Wilson is more of an explosive downfield/after the catch threat but Brown is more physical after the catch and as a possession type over the middle.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
In Wilson's case, I disagree.

A mid-tier role player like him would be a fool to turn down a big contract. Gotta get paid while you can in this game.
I agree, man needs to seize the pay. However, he languishes.

Cotton

Staff member

Has to be tough as a coach to see your player go down like that. I would imagine family would probably be the only group that would be more emotional. And, I'm not talking about the coach being worried about the player being able to play, obviously.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I mean it kind of depends on what Dallas was offering for example. If he gets cut after this season and his career never goes anywhere. It may have been a better decision to stay in Dallas, play a ton more and earn more money in the long run.

Playing WR is about opportunity and reps. If he doesn't get the opportunities anywhere else his career won't go anywhere.

Cotton

Staff member
Has to be tough as a coach to see your player go down like that. I would imagine family would probably be the only group that would be more emotional. And, I'm not talking about the coach being worried about the player being able to play, obviously.

This is what I mean.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He's been hurt. Don't pay attention to that clown from the tweet. That guy is an idiot who's trying to make it sound as if Wilson went to Miami and can't get off the bench.

Fact is, Wilson's been inactive since week 2 with rib and toe injuries.

By that guy's logic Dak is a bench warmer.....even though we all know the only reason he's out is due to the thumb injury.

p1_

DCC 4Life
He's been hurt. Don't pay attention to that clown from the tweet. That guy is an idiot who's trying to make it sound as if Wilson went to Miami and can't get off the bench.

By that guy's logic Dak is a bench warmer.....even though we all know the only reason he's out is due to the thumb injury.
I recall Wilson was hurt early on in Dallas as well.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Perhaps.

But you know as well as I do that the disgruntled are more likely to get nagging injuries that last well beyond what is reasonable.

I don't know enough about his injuries, but say he arrives there and the vibe is totally different. Then injuries suddenly pop up and things get sour. Hell, it happens in real life to me at work. The more of a complainer, the more likely they are to get "injured" when they don't get their way or they are frustrated that things are not going as they expect.

That's pretty much what happened with Alvin Harper. He came back.

data

Forbes #1
I would respond if I knew what you are talking about.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Sure. :jerry

Top Bottom