2022 Season | Week 2 | TNF Chatter Thread | Chargers at Chiefs | 9/15/2022

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, I take Herbert over Mahomes.

Let's see Mahomes play hurt.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Definitely a factor. Just got a pair of Reefs and, In addition to alignment, has that squishy gel sole

i can walk for miles
Reefs are badass, plus they have a bottle opener built in

data

Forbes #1
Since Amazon isn’t network TV, they can have cussing and all that, right?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Since Amazon isn’t network TV, they can have cussing and all that, right?
Can you imagine our group being allowed to call a game? How fucking entertaining would that be? We’d wind up with the highest viewership in the history of ever solely due to the volume of people we’d offend.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Herbert needs a special receiving target. Despite his terrific first half I’m not buying Williama as special.

data

Forbes #1
Can you imagine our group being allowed to call a game? How fucking entertaining would that be? We’d wind up with the highest viewership in the history of ever solely due to the volume of people we’d offend.
boozeman: I’m being told that FCC only allows us to use the word ‘cunt’ two more times before being moved to age restricted tier.

jsmith: fucking cunts. It’s only mid-1st quarter

boozeman: one time

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watching the game this way was pretty cool. You could really see plays developing and everything going on. No more wondering if guys were open or not. Would be interesting to see a Cowbous game that way. The zoomed in cameras from normal television only show you small parts of what's happening on a play.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Watching the game this way was pretty cool. You could really see plays developing and everything going on. No more wondering if guys were open or not. Would be interesting to see a Cowbous game that way. The zoomed in cameras from normal television only show you small parts of what's happening on a play.
Dont like the smaller screen. It takes away from actually watching the game with all of the graphics. Its just too distracting. Maybe if they got rid of the stats and info and leave the game on the full screen might enjoy.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I think I agree with the majority. I liked how they highlighted the skill players but I could have done away with all of the information on the border and kept the larger screen.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I am ok with the the smaller screen, with the stats around it, but I'd probably prefer it without.

I think one solution could be to get rid of the god awful bro-cast and instead have two primecasts or whatever they call - one with the stats and one full screen without the stats.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This thread needs to be time capsuled.

It is the first of the streaming era.
Agreed. I'm reading through it to see if they were successful in pulling it off.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fuck them kids.

Top Bottom