2022 Season | Week 16 | Thursday Gameday Chatter Thread | Jaguars @ Jets | 12/22/2022

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Did the Vegas line change post-Franco Harris’ passing?
I dunno.

It is pretty sad they cancelled some events because, well, he's dead.

I can't grasp how it was so odd, just right before this.

But then again, I remember how my eight-year old self wanted him to die in a vat of acid after Super Bowl XII.

data

Forbes #1
Dude’s uniform looks like he got slimed on You Can’t Do That on Television

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Jags are really clicking now.

There is virtually no panic at all from Lawrence and they always seem composed.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am starting to notice more of these broads as side judges and shit.

Not a damn one of them has impressed me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
those green facemasks are straight puke
They look like something that would impress a very greasy NJ goomba that outfits his vehicle with similar shiny crap.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It’s not a beauty pageant.
I dunno man.

Things sort of took off when we went from Jim Tunney, Jerry Markbreit and Red Cashion to Guns Hochuli and his kid to now a new one every damn year.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yeah, getting more impressed with the Jags when you think about their situation.

They are clearly blooming. This was not like the Texans game.

I think it was Jenkins who summed their surge to simple coaching. And with the Urban Meyer trauma, I can get it.

Pederson has always been a high emotional intelligence guy and he can clearly coach.
They're a moderately talented team, that's why I thought the whole "OMG we lost to the Jags" narrative was ridiculous. Now that Lawrence has gotten comfortable they're a solid 9 or so won team and I think they would've won the division even without the Tannehill injury.

We should've won of course because we dominated for the better part of 3 quarters, but they fell asleep once they got up big and then had some flukey shit go against them late, it happens.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They're a moderately talented team, that's why I thought the whole "OMG we lost to the Jags" narrative was ridiculous. Now that Lawrence has gotten comfortable they're a solid 9 or so won team and I think they would've won the division even without the Tannehill injury.

We should've won of course because we dominated for the better part of 3 quarters, but they fell asleep once they got up big and then had some flukey shit go against them late, it happens.
They know they can be good, at least defensively.

I have no idea what the hell they are doing on offense other than saying they think Wilson is a piece of shit.

This is like the Driskel thing now from them.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Shit, I would have put Flacco in there a long time ago and just gone old school.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
wtf is a Streveler?
Some white guy that can run. Tattoos on his arms. Probably came from a broken home.

Your basic hooligan who can make things happen for a little while.

But let's be real, I think the running QB thing might grow and you see more and more utility types like this.

Mobility is a bigger deal since very few of the college QBs are being schooled how to take a snap or understand how to drop back outside of the shotgun.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Some white guy that can run. Tattoos on his arms. Probably came from a broken home.
can you be white trash and make an NFL roster? I guess so. tats are a "tell." they connote low education and poor decision making, esp on women.

Top Bottom