2022 Season | Week 14 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Texans @ Cowboys | 12/11/2022

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm cherry picking and taking the gimme win to pad my chatter thread win-loss record.

Cowboys win but don't cover.

Cowboys 32
Texans 17

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Cowboys win but don't cover.
Agree with that. This does feel kind of like a trap game with everyone in the media calling it a cakewalk, etc. I expect some ugliness but still a win, which is all that matters.

Unless Houston is simply that bad and secretly wants to lock up that #1 overall pick, which could be the case.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Present and accounted for. Let's do this! :towel

Cotton

Staff member
Drank moonshine last night. It was the first moonshine I ever drank that was halfway decent.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Drank moonshine last night. It was the first moonshine I ever drank that was halfway decent.

I've never had moonshine but I've always heard it's usually terrible. My wife's uncle makes his own wine. I think it's a very cool thing to do but it doesn't actually taste good if we're being honest.

Cotton

Staff member
I've never had moonshine but I've always heard it's usually terrible. My wife's uncle makes his own wine. I think it's a very cool thing to do but it doesn't actually taste good if we're being honest.
Until last night I have never had any that actually tasted good. This guy at this party had taken raw moonshine and put in a bunch of other shit in it. He called it creamsicle. It was actually pretty good. But, I only had a little bit because the proof on that mofo, my god.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Jaylon Smith will be spying Jalen Hurts today.

How does that make you feel?

• Haha
Reactions: Rev

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is one of those broke ass early games, isn’t it? I guess I better start drinking.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

1bigfan13

Staff member
Another wild spread is Jets vs. Bills.

Buffalo's favored by 10. They've kinda been on the struggle bus lately and the Jets are playing with new life now that they've benched the MILF Hunter.

I think the Bills win a nail-biter.

Top Bottom