2022 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
He has the most please kill me look I've ever seen

Not to mention you know the bj ain't even good, you know that crazy bitch uses teeth

Agreed. No question she's the type to not give enough of a shit to try to not be complete garbage at it.

Shit. I'd rather remove a couple ribs and try to do it myself before I'd be willing to bargain with that harpy.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The parents need their asses beat. They are absolutely teaching them this and they are dooming those poor kids to a life of misery. It's fucking criminal.
I felt my post implied because the kids needed their ass beat it meant the parents need to do a better job. Yes, those parents are obviously terrible people.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The milk talk earlier has stuck in my head ever since I read it... :lol And since I've turned into a Braums fanboy and always heard their milk is the best, I thought I'd try some. Good stuff. The chocolate is awesome. All their milk is A2 now, and it worked for me... little to no intestinal issues, which is kind of crazy. Going to keep drinking it, at least after a workout or something.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I felt my post implied because the kids needed their ass beat it meant the parents need to do a better job. Yes, those parents are obviously terrible people.
They are victims of society.

They were raised on welfare.

Once you fall into a pit of poverty, you can never escape, so you sit there, like a slug, breed and get paid by the government.

Then they teach their kids that they too are victims of society.

And they definitely need to disrespect any positions of authority, whether it be police, teachers etc.

You need to get some perspective.

Physical violence is never a solution, amigo.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They are victims of society.

They were raised on welfare.

Once you fall into a pit of poverty, you can never escape, so you sit there, like a slug, breed and get paid by the government.

Then they teach their kids that they too are victims of society.

And they definitely need to disrespect any positions of authority, whether it be police, teachers etc.

You need to get some perspective.

Physical violence is never a solution, amigo.
I assume you're being sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom