Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
I pictured you as a Golden Corral kinda guy. No?
Hell no. I don't do buffets at all, even before this bullshit pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pizza buffets are awesome.
I agree, can't say the last time I was at one but I do miss them. Just don't have any where I live anymore. I like the buffets where servers serve you the food and actually put some effort into the cooking. But it's probably been more than a decade since I have been to one.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Or many started getting banned for their views and others didn’t care to stick around after that…
If that is true, how come you haven’t been banned? You have a lot of opposing views and have even said some inflammatory things from time to time. If what you say above is true, why have you been spared?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
If that is true, how come you haven’t been banned? You have a lot of opposing views and have even said some inflammatory things from time to time. If what you say above is true, why have you been spared?
Because I don't give enough of a fuck to keep arguing when I see the assholes puckering up?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Because I don't give enough of a fuck to keep arguing when I see the assholes puckering up?
So who has been banned for their political view?

Cotton

Staff member
Dude, if I banned anyone for political views (which I would never do) you would have been the first to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom