2022 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaulding

DCC 4Life
Any time someone is discourteous it irks me. Like standing in a grocery aisle and not moving your fucking basket out of the way. Things like that.
I will flat out insult people for doing that to their faces, like what the hell is your damage? I will move their damn cart out of the way and dial up the passive aggressive to 11 for these jerks.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I haven't had anyone in front of me write out a check in quite some time, so that's progress for ya.
How about the one who gets the change purse out and starts in with the coin counting ?

:picard

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Or when they park their cart in the middle of the aisle and talk on their phone.
Yes, shit just like that. THERE ARE PEOPLE AROUND YOU, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE FUCKERS!

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Lol of fuck no. I can handle 74 when I'm home but not when I sleep. 82 while sleeping, I literally would get no sleep. I like it between 70 and 72 at the warmest.
The Earth has a fever, sir. Do your part.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Earth has a fever, sir. Do your part.
I'm all for helping out. But this ain't it. You want me to buy some energy efficient appliances, cool I'm game. Smart thermostat that reduces usage while I'm gone? Sure sounds great.

But if you want me to sleep in 82 degree temps, forget it. It's why I don't camp during the summer.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom