2022 Cowboys Roster Moves

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Would much rather keep a guy like Lindstrom or Mukuamu on the 53 than some schlub FB who plays 10 real snaps and 10 ST snaps a game.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Would much rather keep a guy like Lindstrom or Mukuamu on the 53 than some schlub FB who plays 10 real snaps and 10 ST snaps a game.
It is just weird in the grand scheme.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Why would he mention Anger?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised if they put him on the practice squad with the thought of trying to get him past the yips.
If they're smart they would.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Why do fans think we'll be able to trade a spare DB or D-lineman for a decent swing tackle? Teams don't typically let those guys go.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why do fans think we'll be able to trade a spare DB or D-lineman for a decent swing tackle? Teams don't typically let those guys go.
Because teams have extra talent at positions. We do at those two positions. The hope is some team has too many Olineman and instead of cutting someone wants to trade them.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Because teams have extra talent at positions. We do at those two positions. The hope is some team has too many Olineman and instead of cutting someone wants to trade them.
decent backup tackles are rarer than hen's teeth. you're gonna get Ball and like it.

p1_

DCC 4Life
why trade for someone who will be cut?

Top Bottom