2022 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
so what he said about shafts and your name being nuttz, must fit right in..:laff
Your words are hurtful, and even though I shouldn't let them...they hurt me real bad.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm just about done with this shit. Fuck, why do the fucking dumbasses always land here? Quality over quantity, which is what of them argued, is mot likely going to apply here. You all have been warned.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It was so abrupt I can't even remember if he made it to training camp.
I remember. It was back on the old AOL board for me. I was a flaming homer back then. I thought he could be a bridge QB for a young guy. Then we drafted Quinthy.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I remember. It was back on the old AOL board for me. I was a flaming homer back then. I thought he could be a bridge QB for a young guy. Then we drafted Quinthy.
So was I.

I actually thought the following guys had potential:

Duane Hawthorne
Willie Blade
Izell Reese
Pat Dennis

I thought those guys had enough potential to become players.

Such was my level of homerism back then.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So was I.

I actually thought the following guys had potential:

Duane Hawthorne
Willie Blade
Izell Reese
Pat Dennis

I thought those guys had enough potential to become players.

Such was my level of homerism back then.
We were fed that shit though.

Even though there was the internet then, you could not necessarily Google Duane Hawthorne to know how bad he sucked.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yep, I'm sure if Cooper was making 10/year they may have held their noses for another season or two, but for whatever reason they were just done with him.

The cap was just used as a public excuse, but if you know how to read between the lines it's obvious they just wanted to get rid of him.

Top Bottom