2022 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Is that a photo of him working on the side with the trainers instead of practicing?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't really have any sort of sadness that Cooper is gone specifically, it's more that the front office is so fucking stupid that they have no idea, and no creative thought on how to re-invest savings to improve the team.
That is me also. The pain comes from not replacing his talent and just naturally assuming Lamb can take up the slack.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Oh well, I am still upset that Amari was traded.

I liked that he was not a diva, that he just shut up and worked hard, and that he was willing to help the younger receivers perfect their route running. It was also great that he was kicking Parsons' ass in chess.

I hate that they never asked him to restructure. It sucks that the team held a grudge against the guy for not getting vaccinated. They didn't like that he wasn't starved for the Dallas limelight.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He may want to come to Dallas but I seriously doubt Dallas has any interest at all. Especially considering a year or two from now Lamb is going to want a new contract. Debo is going to get 25 mil a year from whoever trades for him if not more. A year or two from now Lamb is going to want the same thing. Dallas isn't going to pay that. A rookie receiver now makes way more sense. You then have 4 or 5 years before that dude cashes in assuming you hit on the pick. That way this shit is spaced out a little bit.

Last edited:

Corso

DCC 4Life
So the Jets?
That would be two out of four there.
I should have added: And that the general populous will care?

Edit: Reminds me of way back when the Spurs drafted Tim Duncan and some big-time national radio sport's personality immediately declared:
Congrats Tim Duncan, nobody will ever hear about you ever again.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Where a guy can get over-commercialized, overrated, overpaid and have nil pressure to Win?
You're comprehension needs to be checked
I don't think that is the player's fault though.

That is what the organization creates. Celebrities, not football players.

Corso

DCC 4Life
I don't think that is the player's fault though.

That is what the organization creates. Celebrities, not football players.
Of course it's not the player's fault.
It's what the players and their agents see and know an opportunity is there for the taking.

But I was talking about that guy's comprehending why playmakers would want to play here.
It was beyond his comprehension.

Top Bottom