2021 Week 1 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Bucs | 09/09/21

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Media are determined to pump up Jameis Winston, aren't they?
I started looking for all of his short print rookie cards about a month ago to see if I could snag them dirt cheap, just on the off chance that Payton turned him into Brees.

It’s week one, nothing is for sure, but my hunch could be right. System, not QB.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I think the dude has hoodwinked everybody.

Man Bun Rodgers doesn't give a shit.
Yeah I’m wondering if he’s truly arrogant enough to simply play out this year as bad as he can just to fuck everyone over.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Yeah I’m wondering if he’s truly arrogant enough to simply play out this year as bad as he can just to fuck everyone over.
I think he definitely has enough douchiness in him to do that and more. Dude is an asshole.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Fucking everyone throws for 280-300 yards and 3-4 TDs now. It’s basically the going rate for QB competence.

Seriously look around the league. Other than Aaron Rodgers shitting the bed every Daniel Jones or Ryan Tannehill throws for like 260, 280 yards and 2 TDs. That’s the low end.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think he'll try, but when age catches up with him and he isn't as good as he has been, he'll blame everyone else in GB. Because it can't be his fault, ever.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fucking everyone throws for 280-300 yards and 3-4 TDs now. It’s basically the going rate for QB competence.

Seriously look around the league. Other than Aaron Rodgers shitting the bed every Daniel Jones or Ryan Tannehill throws for like 260, 280 yards and 2 TDs. That’s the low end.
Yeah an 80-90 QB rating used to be really good too. Now you need to be pushing 100 or more to really be considered great.

Top Bottom