2021 Season | Wildcard Weekend | Gameday Chatter Thread | 49ers @ Cowboys | 1/16/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Pretty nervous too. Listening to 105.3 this week you would think we don’t have a chance
Welcome to the board. Grab an avatar and post more, seriously.

Cotton

Staff member
Red beans and fried potatoes for lunch. Pretty sure that's going to bring us luck.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Ok just had a big breakfast of biscuits, eggs, sausage, and gravy. LETS GO!!!!

Cotton

Staff member

DCFan4life

Brand New Member
Zeke big game today would go a long way with forgiving him
I hope that’s not the game plan. We can’t get off to a slow start waiting on Zeke. I get so mad watching other teams getting 5-10 yards a rush with a 3rd round running back.

Cotton

Staff member
I hope that’s not the game plan. We can’t get off to a slow start waiting on Zeke. I get so mad watching other teams getting 5-10 yards a rush with a 3rd round running back.
I hope we go up tempo with a lot of no huddle. Take some deep shots to take advantage of those CBs that commit a lot of DPI.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Especially when I see said third round RB getting yards that Zeke regularly leaves on the field.

I was a big Jonathan Taylor fan in the draft by the way.

DCFan4life

Brand New Member
I hope we go up tempo with a lot of no huddle. Take some deep shots to take advantage of those CBs that commit a lot of DPI.
49ers get the ball first and Dallas defense unloads on them and proves all that talk was crap and then Dallas gets the ball and flies down the field.

data

Forbes #1
Guaranteed, Zekes gonna get carries. Plural. No matter if fast, medium or slow start.

That’s today, that’s next season. None of us like it, but deal with it for today.

Hope for the best today and, for at least one day, the contract was worth it.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
So, do we pull for an Eagles win to get Brady out of the way?

Cotton

Staff member
Over/under the number of times we have to see The Catch today?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I broke out my old white Michael Irvin jersey for the white out.

True story: I originally bought the jersey for Halloween back in the late 90s. I rubbed some baby powder around my nose to simulate cocaine use....threw on the Irvin jersey and that was my costume for a Halloween party. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom