2021 Season | Week 8 | Thursday Night Gameday Chatter Thread | Packers at Cardinals | 10/28/2021

Stars

DCC 4Life
Who am I supposed to root for? Is it better for everyone to have one loss, or for the Packers to have 2 losses?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Which QB do you think is harder for DC's to prepare for....Kyler Murray or Lamar Jackson?

Kyler doesn't run as much but just knowing he has that type of speed and quickness has to be nerve wrecking.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Which QB do you think is harder for DC's to prepare for....Kyler Murray or Lamar Jackson?

Kyler doesn't run as much but just knowing he has that type of speed and quickness has to be nerve wrecking.
Murray in my opinion. Jackson actually passing isn't all that scary

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I think Jackson is far more intimidating to prepare for.

data

Forbes #1

wrecking or wracking?

I believe the word 'literally' was officially revised to adopt 'metaphorically' as a proper definition.

Champing at the bit, or chomping at the bit?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Who am I supposed to root for? Is it better for everyone to have one loss, or for the Packers to have 2 losses?
You should root for the Packers in a fashion because you want the last unbeaten taken down now and it opens things up.

This is going to be a longer season with the extra game so I think it might be fun to see.

1bigfan13

Staff member
That was some terrible ball awareness by that CB. Dude just panicked.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Holy fuck that was a beautiful play by Hopkins.

1bigfan13

Staff member
wrecking or wracking?

I believe the word 'literally' was officially revised to adopt 'metaphorically' as a proper definition.

Champing at the bit, or chomping at the bit?
I'm not sure. I'll have to Google it. I've always assumed "wrecking" like you're wrecking your nerves.

data

Forbes #1
You should root for the Packers in a fashion because you want the last unbeaten taken down now and it opens things up.

This is going to be a longer season with the extra game so I think it might be fun to see.
No. Packers-hate trumps all of this open-things-up bullshit.

Do I need to post some Packers-Cowboys videos?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Some of the throws are just like Flutie, throw it up with a high trajectory. You can't see he does not have a knack for the deep ball when it is called for. Much like Russell Wilson.

data

Forbes #1

Aaron Rodgers ruined Olivia Munn for me. That's another reason to root against the Packers.

She was mine and now...sullied.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Got to hand it to Kliff there. Nicely done.

Top Bottom