2021 Season, Week 3 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Eagles @ Cowboys | 09/26/21

data

Forbes #1
Interesting call here...CHiefs Chargers. Tyreek Hill catch and fumble recovered by Chargers and flag for illegal block on the return called.

Catch/fumble or incompletion now being reviewed. If ruled incomplete, Chiefs will 1st down for the illegal block that, technically, didn't occur.

Stems back to our discussion last week about Raiders had to decline the post-TD penalty and could only accept the other 5-yard penalty

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Tyler Boyd is a lot like Doug Baldwin was.

Criminally underrated and a star anywhere else.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is it my imagination or are a lot of teams dealing with kicker issues?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now that we beat the Chargers I find myself rooting for them. I'm not a Chargers fan but I kind of would like to see them join the top AFC teams.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Now that we beat the Chargers I find myself rooting for them. I'm not a Chargers fan but I kind of would like to see them join the top AFC teams.
That was a sweet throw by Herbert. He is really getting to be as close to a new Marino as you can get.

As for liking the Chargers, not sure if I get a douche-vibe from Staley yet though.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Back from eating lunch and out on the patio. Let's do this.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That was a sweet throw by Herbert. He is really getting to be as close to a new Marino as you can get.

As for liking the Chargers, not sure if I get a douche-vibe from Staley yet though.
Yeah I think I just like Herbert. I wanted Samuel so I like him too. Plus I wanted Derwin James in the draft. I think they just have some young guys I like.

data

Forbes #1
Saquon Barkley a bit gimpy and took himself out. uh oh

was grabbing his groin

Top Bottom