2021 Season | Week 18 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Eagles | 1/8/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I mean 4000 yards passing has become the new 3000 yards passing. But Dak cleared it by a wide margin and only played 16 games this season.

If you have 4000 yards passing odds are you'll have at least one guy with 1000 yards receiving.

So yeah that's pretty common.

1000 yards rushing isn't anything special but with teams using multiple backs it seems like it's actually becoming less common.

The 10 INTs is the real rare thing. Most seasons there probably isn't even an NFL player with 10 picks.
Its crazy that the defense had such standout play from Diggs and Parsons. I expect some gaudy numbers on offense, from multiple players. But Parsons and Diggs have far exceeded expectations.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't give a fuck if it was against backups, we whipped the shit out of Philly in their own house. Fuck them.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I want the 9ers, Panthers and Seahawks today

Quick-Star24

Brand New Member
Two things...

1. It's weird putting "Week 18" in the gameday chatter thread title

2. Starting a gameday chatter thread on a Saturday during the regular season

That said, fuck the Eagles. I hope we rape their asses.
The Game is over and Leighton Vander Esch is STILL a huge EMBARRASSMENT to the Dallas Cowboy Organization! Wow....and what's more embarrassing?.....that somebody has decided this BUM should actually be out there on the Field!....then again....the Cowboys....or Jerry Jones....has chosen many players....especially Cornerbacks in the past and hung on to them for years, when those players were HUGE embarrassments to the Cowboy organization! Do I really need to name names? Please tell me what the hell Vander Esch is doing squatting down like he does......on fucking Extra Point kicks? Why is there not a Cowboy FAN strike outside the Stadium because Vander Esch is still on this team and ACTING like He is playing football? To the fans who wear a #55 jersey, don't bother going to the games.....you should be in a ballet class....or out riding your damn skateboard!

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Game is over and Leighton Vander Esch is STILL a huge EMBARRASSMENT to the Dallas Cowboy Organization! Wow....and what's more embarrassing?.....that somebody has decided this BUM should actually be out there on the Field!....then again....the Cowboys....or Jerry Jones....has chosen many players....especially Cornerbacks in the past and hung on to them for years, when those players were HUGE embarrassments to the Cowboy organization! Do I really need to name names? Please tell me what the hell Vander Esch is doing squatting down like he does......on fucking Extra Point kicks? Why is there not a Cowboy FAN strike outside the Stadium because Vander Esch is still on this team and ACTING like He is playing football? To the fans who wear a #55 jersey, don't bother going to the games.....you should be in a ballet class....or out riding your damn skateboard!
post more. Seriously.

Cotton

Staff member

:unsure

Cotton

Staff member
We all need to be in here at 3:25 CST sharp to cheer on the Niners. I know it's not easy, but it is necessary.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

dpf1123

DCC 4Life
I mean 4000 yards passing has become the new 3000 yards passing. But Dak cleared it by a wide margin and only played 16 games this season.

If you have 4000 yards passing odds are you'll have at least one guy with 1000 yards receiving.

So yeah that's pretty common.

1000 yards rushing isn't anything special but with teams using multiple backs it seems like it's actually becoming less common.

The 10 INTs is the real rare thing. Most seasons there probably isn't even an NFL player with 10 picks.
They said last night on the broadcast that there were only 5 backs (including Zeke) over 1000 yards.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
When I think of complaints on this team LVE is down the list.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Dorance Armstrong led the defense in PFF grade.

- Armstrong led the Cowboys with eight total pressures.
I mean, duh, who didn't see that coming

• Props
Reactions: p1_

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I know David Bakhtiari's track record but if I were in Lafleur's position I don't know if I'd automatically reinsert him into the starting lineup this close to the playoffs.

The playoffs are not the time or place to force feed playing time to a rusty vet coming off a season long injury. Just ask members of that 2007 Cowboys team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom