2021 Season | Week 14 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Redskins | 12/12/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The players on the Lions team that had the flu can play, but not the ones that got Covid. All of this shit is stupid as hell.

Cotton

Staff member
2 players on our defense are candidates for DPOY, and they have less than 2 years experience between them. That's insane.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
It's kinda windy here in the DC area. Remember that when Z shanks one.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

data

Forbes #1
Did the team request the company to put 'Cowboys' on the benches or did the company do this on their own?

I'm guessing our team rep okay'd putting something subtle to mark that the benches are for the Cowboys and some superfan in the warehouse took it upon himself to make this as gaudy as his own mancave.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We werent going to be able to run anyways.
Exactly.

Plus Washington will be playing with DEs who are the backups to the backups, and instead of trying to attack the edge, I fully expect that KM will stubbornly pound it between the tackles which plays to Washington's strength.

Cotton

Staff member
Did the team request the company to put 'Cowboys' on the benches or did the company do this on their own?

I'm guessing our team rep okay'd putting something subtle to mark that the benches are for the Cowboys and some superfan in the warehouse took it upon himself to make this as gaudy as his own mancave.
The company made the decision. The Cowboys didn't request it.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So glad you aren't in charge of the schedule. Noon games belong in the same tier as enjoying nails on a chalkboard. Absolutely detest them. Its for the crap teams to open up for us.
I'll have you know that the 90s dynasty played a ton of noon games.

Cotton

Staff member
2 beers down. I don't think I'm getting a buzz by kick.

data

Forbes #1
Behind Jimmuh, his shelves feature pictures taken with three famous people.

Two former Most Powerful Person in the World (Reagan and George W).......and Adam Sandler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom