2021 Season | Week 11 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Chiefs | 11/21/21

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This is both Moore and Dak's worse game of the year.

They both stink today.

That play had no chance.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
What a cowardly fucking gameplan.

I thought at least we'd adjust at the half, but Moore is really gonna do a Garrett today and call plays like a bitch all the way into the loss column.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This is 4 down territory. Can't keep giving them chances.
I'm with you. The dam is going to break eventually. Have to gamble a little on offense at some point, esp when it's 2 yards.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What a cowardly fucking gameplan.

I thought at least we'd adjust at the half, but Moore is really gonna do a Garrett today and call plays like a bitch all the way into the loss column.
Not even trying to run a normal passing offense anymore. It's like the pass blocking and lack of receivers has us tucking tail and being bitches.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This one is over.

The offense just doesn't have it today and there is nothing that leads you to believe they can get it going...especially with the types of plays we're calling.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This one is over.

The offense just doesn't have it today and there is nothing that leads you to believe they can get it going...especially with the types of plays we're calling.
Yep. Chiefs score here and we can start racking up some prevent defense yards to make ourselves feel better. :doh

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
See how if we can get Mahomes moving he will throw it away or fuck up? We need more of that.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Kellen Moore can go to any team for all I care. This is the biggest shit of a gameplan I’ve ever seen.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
DORANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Who is that with the sack you say?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Defense is now trying to keep their own offense off the field. I don’t blame them.

Top Bottom