2021 Season | Week 10 | Thursday Night Gameday Chatter Thread | Ravens @ Dolphins | 11/11/2021

data

Forbes #1
It just seems disingenuous to me, But maybe its because Goodell is the commissioner and everything seems like a crass business decision.
Going overboard with the military is a quick and easy way to improve the League's brand with its fanbase to make them forget all the Kaepernick stuff.

data

Forbes #1
It just seems disingenuous to me, But maybe its because Goodell is the commissioner and everything seems like a crass business decision.
Gotta admit. The merch is snazzy

how can you hate a 100-yard American flag?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
LOL Ravens are ass

data

Forbes #1
Sammy Watkins upset face reminds me of how much I loved seeing Ricky Watters pouting on the sideline.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Can someone fire up a chicken little Eagles 1st round pick tracker in this no QB 1st round for me?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Going overboard with the military is a quick and easy way to improve the League's brand with its fanbase to make them forget all the Kaepernick stuff.
The league has literally been getting paid by DoD for like 20 years to promote the military.

data

Forbes #1
The league has literally been getting paid by DoD for like 20 years to promote the military.
True, but I think Foobio is referring to the uptick of camo on the sidelines and pro shop merch.

I'd appreciate your input on batteries -- cheap Eveready/Kirkland brand, Energizer/Duracell or rechargeables?

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
Will Ferrell in a dramatic role. Feh.
Yeah, after Jim Carrey, Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler all doing dramatic mid-life crisis awkwardness/reawakening movies, it's no longer fresh

I'd appreciate your input on batteries -- cheap Eveready/Kirkland brand, Energizer/Duracell or rechargeables?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
@data Rechargeables... High initial cost but well worth it after that.

Then Sam's Club / Kirkland, then big name brand.

Top Bottom