2021 Season, Week 10 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Falcons @ Cowboys | 11/14/21

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

YES.

The Cowboys are in a unique situation among the teams in the league. EVERY team is up for the Cowboys. Other teams (maybe with exception of New England) don't have to deal with that.

Denver was a prime example. They didn't give the eagles their best shot but they gave it to us.

Players and coaches have to always keep that in mind and prepare accordingly.

Glad to hear a player say it.

Also, love to see Brown have a bit of a chip on his shoulder. It's the right way to respond to criticism. Don't whine, prove everyone wrong on the field.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Your favorite - Chocolate cake, ice cream cake, cheesecake, key lime pie, pecan pie or a fruit pie (apple, blueberry, peach, raspberry rhubarb, etc)????????
Carvel ice cream cake!

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Speaking of great regional food... anyone visited this site:

I've gotten the Pat's cheesesteaks. We are gonna try the fresh Maine lobster meat next.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I've gotten the Pat's cheesesteaks. We are gonna try the fresh Maine lobster meat next.
I refuse to pay that kind of money when I know damn good and well it is not going to be the same.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The kid is amazing. Got him with the same move at :08 and :42
Not trying to be an asshole, but McGary is a complete stiff. If anything, Quinn should have probably sent him after Ryan even more.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He’s still amazing though.
Don't let that blowhard get you down. Parsons is the best athlete we have had on defense since Ware.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Pat's is mediocre. There's so many better places.

Top Bottom