2021 Season, Week 10 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Falcons @ Cowboys | 11/14/21

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Rams are so one-dimensional on offense. I can't take them seriously as a contender.

Winning a SB with a one-dimensional offensive attack usually requires having an elite QB. Stafford ain't elite.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Rams are so one-dimensional on offense. I can't take them seriously as a contender.

Winning a SB with a one-dimensional offensive attack usually requires having an elite QB. Stafford ain't elite.
Well, Jared Goff wasn't elite. They had no running attack with C.J. Anderson.

There are upgrades here.

It just takes one game once you get in the playoffs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Funny how advertising works.

Just saw an ad for a local BMW dealer and I guess some decided to be slick and employed a guy to do the voiceover that sounded exactly like Morgan Freeman....if you are totally braindead. The guy tried.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I gotta say that Lisa Salters is about as least effective of all the female accessories on these broadcasts.

She is like the smart black chick in your class in school.

Not trying to be teh racists, but you know exactly who the fuck I am talking about.

data

Forbes #1
I gotta say that Lisa Salters is about as least effective of all the female accessories on these broadcasts.

She is like the smart black chick in your class in school.

Not trying to be teh racists, but you know exactly who the fuck I am talking about.
I am disgusted by you.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
We may need to isolate that account and activate DCC Anti-Hack Protocol, Sections I and II to ensure Geng is actually Geng. Who has the security clearance questions. It was last mailed to @mcnuttz, I think. Hopefully the seal hasn’t been broken
I thought that was spam and deleted it. Why would you subject an email with "This is not spam, do not delete!"?

data

Forbes #1
I thought that was spam and deleted it. Why would you subject an email with "This is not spam, do not delete!"?
Why do we even have a committee to formulate, vote and implement procedures if we're just gonna disregard it?

1bigfan13

Staff member
Next week they'll pick up Jaylon Smith
:lol

I think that dude's playing days are over with. Another team will probably bring him in but after a few practices they'll see just how bad he is and will quickly move on.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Why do we even have a committee to formulate, vote and implement procedures if we're just gonna disregard it?
We used the handbook left from the previous owners.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I want to see Rams defensive players throw a hissy fit in Ramsey's face for that facemask. Give him a little of his own medicine.

Top Bottom