2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So how are they going to insure that every team that wins gets the same amount of rest/recovery time between games? Sounds to me that somebody is going to get fucked with a shorter turn around between games.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So how are they going to insure that every team that wins gets the same amount of rest/recovery time between games? Sounds to me that somebody is going to get fucked with a shorter turn around between games.
The winner of the Monday night game will have a disadvantage. It is unavoidable.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
What a joke. I can only assume that there is no such thing as a lifetime ban in football.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It may be too late. Years ago I would have paid for that. Now I can find streaming for most games. Especially as a Cowboys fan. If it is ~$5 per game I would still consider it.
They will probably treat it like a PPV movie that is also in theaters. I bet the price point is $20.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
They will probably treat it like a PPV movie that is also in theaters. I bet the price point is $20.

Honestly if I can buy on a per game basis I'd probably do it even at $20 per game.

Fortunately the Cowboys are the national game (or primetime) the vast majority of the time.

Even at $20 a pop I'd probably only be spending $80 or $100 total on the season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Honestly if I can buy on a per game basis I'd probably do it even at $20 per game.

Fortunately the Cowboys are the national game (or primetime) the vast majority of the time.

Even at $20 a pop I'd probably only be spending $80 or $100 total on the season.
That is about right these days. It is rare I don't get a Cowboys game locally. Maybe three times max a year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I am surprised Jerry's Home for Dumb and Disadvantaged Kids hasn't reached out to him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom