2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So outbreak among vaccinated players and we are still cool? How dumb is this shit.
Have you been around for the last 18 months? None of any of this shit has made any fucking sense.

Cotton

Staff member
And this is the response/reaction the league and those in political power are aiming for.
Yep. More about the team than the player. Weird times. I care more for the person and their rights. I'm a terrible fan, I know.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I still don't get why we're are at a point in society where getting a fucking vaccine causes such a political stir.

We've been getting vaccinated for diseases for about 200 years without this much fucking drama. That's what's ridiculous to me.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I still don't get why we're are at a point in society where getting a fucking vaccine causes such a political stir.

We've been getting vaccinated for diseases for about 200 years without this much fucking drama. That's what's ridiculous to me.
My guess would be other vaccines were developed through clinical trials over years of intense study.

This one was basically pumped out almost immediately, with intense political scrutiny towards anybody that had the gall to question it and it's timing. All for a SUPER DEADLY WORLD ENDING VIRUS that we've been lied to about from day one. So, basically... I don't get why anybody would willingly line up and bend the knee without at the very least questioning what in the fucking hell has been going on over this last year and a half.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I think it created a political stir because that's what the politicians want.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'll accept both answers.

Personally, I laugh at both sides that get worked up and heated about the vaccine. I'm in the camp for letting people deal with the consequences of their decisions.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm in the camp for letting people deal with the consequences of their decisions.
Exactly! Let each person decide. This crushing pressure to take it (by the NFL) is ridiculous. Let each player decide, and if they get Covid and hurt their team, then that's on them. Stop with this additional pressure. It's become beyond ridiculous at this point.

Cotton

Staff member
My guess would be other vaccines were developed through clinical trials over years of intense study.

This one was basically pumped out almost immediately, with intense political scrutiny towards anybody that had the gall to question it and it's timing. All for a SUPER DEADLY WORLD ENDING VIRUS that we've been lied to about from day one. So, basically... I don't get why anybody would willingly line up and bend the knee without at the very least questioning what in the fucking hell has been going on over this last year and a half.
Over a virus that has a 99.8% survivability rate. I have never seen anything like it. You would think we were facing a new Polio outbreak.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Personally, I laugh at both sides that get worked up and heated about the vaccine. I'm in the camp for letting people deal with the consequences of their decisions.
I’m not heated up over it at all.

I’m just not getting it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah me too. You want to get the vaccine, awesome! You want to wait and see, awesome! You think the government is micro chipping you, well you're probably crazy, but awesome!

To each their own and they will all have to deal with the consequences accordingly. But everyone takes it so personally with this vaccine. Like if you don't get it, you're killing my grandma or some other person. No one has ever made such accusations towards a person who doesn't get the annual flu vaccine. The Flu kills people. Anyway, I digress. If you want it get it! If you don't, then don't. Lets just move on with life regardless.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I couldn't care less if Jack Mesgott who works at the fucking Piggly Wiggly gets vaccinated, but Dak Prescott and the rest of the players on my favorite team who would be harming the team's chances of success by not getting vaccinated had better do so.

It's funny, you all say you don't get worked up by this shit but as soon as I insinuate I care more about the team winning than these guys deciding whether or not they want to get vaccinated you launch into this political bullshit about what "they" want you to do.

I don't give a fuck about random schmoes getting vaccinated, nor do I necessarily think the NFL should be forcing forfeits on teams, but at the end of the day they are and ultimately all I care about is winning.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I couldn't care less if Jack Mesgott who works at the fucking Piggly Wiggly gets vaccinated, but Dak Prescott and the rest of the players on my favorite team who would be harming the team's chances of success by not getting vaccinated had better do so.

It's funny, you all say you don't get worked up by this shit but as soon as I insinuate I care more about the team winning than these guys deciding whether or not they want to get vaccinated you launch into this political bullshit about what "they" want you to do.

I don't give a fuck about random schmoes getting vaccinated, nor do I necessarily think the NFL should be forcing forfeits on teams, but at the end of the day they are and ultimately all I care about is winning.
I think the NFL is the one taking the political stance and it does kind of piss me off. Sports is where we go to avoid this kind of bullshit.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah me too. You want to get the vaccine, awesome! You want to wait and see, awesome! You think the government is micro chipping you, well you're probably crazy, but awesome!

To each their own and they will all have to deal with the consequences accordingly. But everyone takes it so personally with this vaccine. Like if you don't get it, you're killing my grandma or some other person. No one has ever made such accusations towards a person who doesn't get the annual flu vaccine. The Flu kills people. Anyway, I digress. If you want it get it! If you don't, then don't. Lets just move on with life regardless.
This is 100% my take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom