2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Here's the thing about Lamb and the offense in general.

As great and unstoppable as the offense looked (under Dak) last season, we seem to forget that even with zero changes it will probably be even better this season assuming health.

Because Lamb won't be a rookie anymore.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Look at the separation this man gets. Whew.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Just so good with the crossing routes and finding the holes. Both Lamb and Dak were really good at this together. Some QBs don't see those holes and Lamb has an excellent feel for them with spacing and great hands.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

That play at :50 was my favorite of the year. Down the seam, somehow contorts his body in mid air, knowing he's going to get crunched from the back by the safety, still comes down with the catch even though it's way behind him. And that was one of the first games of his career.

That and the Minny TD catch where he looked like he was in the Matrix.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That play stood out watching the game live, one of the many reasons I loved the pick even if he only ever ends up being a nickel/dime LB. He could quite easily end up one of the best coverage LB's in the league who gives you a handful of INT's a year.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I hope Smith has the shortest leash in the league.
I have to admit I’m holding out hope he and LVE can improve. Both went from good to terrible in two years.

If the continued decline of the DL topped off by 2020’s possible worst ever DL interior is the biggest factor why, losing Ben Bloom is the next biggest reason, and LVEs injury history is the third biggest reason— then I still have some hope.
A lot of stupidity still can’t be easily explained away, but the rapid and simultaneous decline of both players doesn’t make total sense either.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I bet he is resented by some in that locker room.
He should be. He better be.

If he isn't, this team is more screwed than we think.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom