2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess you can either blame the player or the NFL for their moronic rules. I'd say it makes no sense to test unvaccinated people more or less than the vaccinated. Vaccinated players carry the disease and transmit it just like the unvaccinated. Blaming the players for deciding what is or isn't ok to put in their body seems ridiculous to me. But most of the covid stuff has been ridiculous.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Told you guys this would be a competitive advantage issue eventually, I couldn't care less whether or not these guys are vaccinated for their own health or whatever but I want them playing and being vaccinated greatly reduces the risk they are unable to play.

So therefore all these assholes should be vaccinated.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Told you guys this would be a competitive advantage issue eventually, I couldn't care less whether or not these guys are vaccinated for their own health or whatever but I want them playing and being vaccinated greatly reduces the risk they are unable to play.

So therefore all these assholes should be vaccinated.
I wonder how many agree with you. I hate that it puts us at a disadvantage.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Agreed, not impressed.
Same here. I was just going to bring this up a few days ago. Really thought he would add more.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
  • Props
Reactions: p1_

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I think it's they have a 21 day window to be activated.
Yeah, I think you're right...but he hasn't officially entered that window has he?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah, I think you're right...but he hasn't officially entered that window has he?
thats what I thought. How TF can he play when he hasnt entered said 'window'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom