2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I like the 3 pm slot. Gives me time to do stuff before the game. The early game doesn't really give me enough time before or after. Like yesterday went and purchased a new patio set at the furniture store before the game even started.
are you trying to "Cotton" your patio?

data

Forbes #1
I like the 3 pm slot. Gives me time to do stuff before the game. The early game doesn't really give me enough time before or after. Like yesterday went and purchased a new patio set at the furniture store before the game even started.
You get an outdoor couch? Or just individual chairs - spinny chairs?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You get an outdoor couch? Or just individual chairs - spinny chairs?
Couch and two chairs. Has a coffee table but I'm going to replace with a gas fire pit. Got a decent deal at furniture store because of time of year. Previous stuff was destroyed by our bulldog when she was a puppy.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Lol no, it's great but don't have any TV out there at this time. Although would be pretty easy to do. I watch my games inside
I love my patio. We spend time out here almost every day. The TV completed it.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
So your wallet will appreciate the early games

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Meanwhile, WTF is up with Jarwin's minimal role and impact? He's invisible.
Only so many footballs to go around, and Schultz has clearly passed him on the depth chart. Not very many 2nd TEs get a lot of targets.

We should be happy that this coaching staff recognizes when a player outperforms them by rewarding them with a starting spot. Instead of just penciling them in as the starter because they have the bigger contract like in the past.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
We should be happy that this coaching staff recognizes when a player outperforms them by rewarding them with a starting spot. Instead of just penciling them in as the starter because they have the bigger contract like in the past.

Yep.

It was annoying the hell out of me in the off-season that all the reporters were calling Jarwin the starter still. Thankfully the coaching staff seems to be running a meritocracy.

Jarwin isn't terrible but Schultz is much better.

data

Forbes #1
I’d love for there to be super sarcastic deadpan coach...even if just an SNL skit. Belichick is just ornery, but a smiling sarcastic condescending coach would be funny

Reporter: coach, what do you think of your two-game lead in division at 4-1?

Coach: it’s awesome isn’t it. We’ve already clinched the East and can just shut it down until January. Next question

Last edited:

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I can basically imagine it will be like an exhibition game for the majority of the league.
It counts towards making the playoffs, I doubt teams don’t take it seriously.

The NFL has gotten too greedy, it’s ruining the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom