2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
We’ll see if they can get to the QB moving forward. Brady has a super quick release but they really never made him uncomfortable.
If they aren’t able to improve that pass rush again, yeah the defense might have improved in general (how could it not from 2020) but it’s just a continuing neglect of difference makers up front year in and year out that really keeps whatever D they field in a bad situation overall.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Flipping around Pluto TV and they're replaying the full 2008 Eagles home game on MNF... Weird seeing Texas Stadium, Romo, TO, Felix just returned the kickoff for a td. Crazy how much faster our defense was then even 13 years ago. Crowd is actually pretty loud, too.
I was watching a game from 08' a few days ago. Noticed how much bigger and aggressive Wade's defense was.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We’ll see if they can get to the QB moving forward. Brady has a super quick release but they really never made him uncomfortable.
If they aren’t able to improve that pass rush again, yeah the defense might have improved in general (how could it not from 2020) but it’s just a continuing neglect of difference makers up front year in and year out that really keeps whatever D they field in a bad situation overall.
I think the pass rush will be spotty at best all year but I think we'll see a significant improvement with our run defense. It feels like we're in much better shape at LB and safety than we were last year.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I'll be curious to see if they use Wilson at the X, we already know he can move around and play in the slot, but Gallup was our primary isolation/X guy.
Im eager to see, I like Wilson. And let’s not forget our boy Noah Brown!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom