2021 NFL Cuts/Signings

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it was too soon but they believe in their guy. I want one more year of prove it.
Probably but the extra year of prove it always seems to cost a lot more. Well unless the guy fails in the prove it year. Then you're still screwed just not as badly.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Probably but the extra year of prove it always seems to cost a lot more. Well unless the guy fails in the prove it year. Then you're still screwed just not as badly.
Its similar to Dak in the previous years but I just dont believe in Allen as much as a lot of others do. Im probably wrong but I think I would have waited.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its similar to Dak in the previous years but I just dont believe in Allen as much as a lot of others do. Im probably wrong but I think I would have waited.
I've got my doubts with Allen too.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

They will rue the day.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Kind of a bad trend to set but ok.
In this case the kid seriously outplayed his contract and his agent was stupid. Couple that with Byron Jones insanely overpriced deal and it makes sense.

Not a good look for any team to underpay and alienate their best players

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
In this case the kid seriously outplayed his contract and his agent was stupid. Couple that with Byron Jones insanely overpriced deal and it makes sense.

Not a good look for any team to underpay and alienate their best players
Yeah but guys like Byron Jones won't take a paycut when they don't live up to their contracts so you can't just give raises out when a guy over plays his.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yeah but guys like Byron Jones won't take a paycut when they don't live up to their contracts so you can't just give raises out when a guy over plays his.
True, though that's why as a team you shouldn't include too much guaranteed money in your deal. Jones' was a bad, bad contract.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom