2021 Cowboys Preseason Week 2 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Cardinals | 08/13/21

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Im secretly digging Osa.
He's been pretty solid, flashed in both games, although more so against the run like in that clip which isn't as noticeable as pass-rushing unless you're watching him specifically.

I think he'll be a very good rotational piece this year with most of his impact coming against the run, I'd be surprised if he gave us much as a pass rusher.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This was very nice for a few reasons. Sidestepping the traffic while still facing the LOS, watching the play develop, then attacking the ball carrier instead of just flattening out and meeting him at the sideline. There just might be some hope with this kid.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This was very nice for a few reasons. Sidestepping the traffic while still facing the LOS, watching the play develop, then attacking the ball carrier instead of just flattening out and meeting him at the sideline. There just might be some hope with this kid.
It was good recognition too.

p1_

DCC 4Life
He's been pretty solid, flashed in both games, although more so against the run like in that clip which isn't as noticeable as pass-rushing unless you're watching him specifically.

I think he'll be a very good rotational piece this year with most of his impact coming against the run, I'd be surprised if he gave us much as a pass rusher.
Love me some run defense

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom