2021 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroClub

UFA
FWIW, during the last two games Mike Leach has increased the number of running plays. The Mississippi State offense is still pass-heavy, of course, but there is more balance now. I'm pleased to see Leach making adjustments. I wasn't sure he was capable of that. Last weekend, Mississippi State beat a good Kentucky team and yesterday afternoon lost a close game to a talented Arkansas team.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Supposedly it is Joey McGuire. I figured I’d let y’all know since everyone has been begging me for info.

Possibly Harrell for OC

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Supposedly it is Joey McGuire. I figured I’d let y’all know since everyone has been begging me for info.

Possibly Harrell for OC
:fistpump:towel:towel

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Possibly Harrell for OC
I really don't know that much about him outside of him being a very successful high school coach.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I think my MIL is friends with this guy's wife, never heard of him until she told me he had a shitbird son that got some nepotism internship with the Panthers.
Are you brand new to the football world? The entire thing is a boys club from peewee to the NFL.

Having said that, Rhule and McGuire have a solid respect for each other. Matter of fact, Rhule called the Tech AD to pump him up for the hire.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
McGuire hasn’t even got to Lubbock yet and he already has 2 commits. If he keeps this daily average up he’ll have 730 commits this time next year.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Are you brand new to the football world? The entire thing is a boys club from peewee to the NFL.

Having said that, Rhule and McGuire have a solid respect for each other. Matter of fact, Rhule called the Tech AD to pump him up for the hire.
Of course not, believe me, I know how much of a good old boys club it is. I just had no clue who McGuire was and my MIL mentioned it when we played the Panthers a few weeks ago, and now he's seemingly the new TTU HC.

Just really random.

Cotton

Staff member
McGuire hasn’t even got to Lubbock yet and he already has 2 commits. If he keeps this daily average up he’ll have 730 commits this time next year.
He got 3 total overnight.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Whole lot of pomp and circumstance for someone most people have never heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom