2021 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
UNC just nabbed the fourth overall player in the country, five star DT Travis Shaw.

Momentum is building….

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The PAC-12 is not expanding, the rest of the non-SEC conferences have an alliance and the Big 12 is now orphaned.

aTm, Nebraska and the rest that left all knew what we shoulda all know - UT held all of the power. Them bastards keep the rest of the teams their bitch and then left them for dead. Stupid ass Big 12 let them spoog on our faces and then walk out laughing.

USC is doing the same thing to the PAC-12. They are going to hold the conference to their current size and then walk out when they feel like it.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The PAC-12 is not expanding, the rest of the non-SEC conferences have an alliance and the Big 12 is now orphaned.

aTm, Nebraska and the rest that left all knew what we shoulda all know - UT held all of the power. Them bastards keep the rest of the teams their bitch and then left them for dead. Stupid ass Big 12 let them spoog on our faces and then walk out laughing.

USC is doing the same thing to the PAC-12. They are going to hold the conference to their current size and then walk out when they feel like it.
This shit is why Maryland said fuck it and rolled out like 10 years ago. The idea of conference loyalty, regional pride and all that shit is dead, it's only about money and looking out for yourself now.

Cotton

Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I cant even bother to care anymore. Conference is done. Tech is a big bowl of shit. Another few years of enjoying not being around the TV on Saturday.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I always thought they should have brought them in. They're a pretty storied program, and they love football.

Apparently they were too worried about the religious angle, which of course won't play well on Twitter. :rolleyes

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Cornhuskers were handled easily by Illinois.

Scott Frost is so gonna get fired soon.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
They got a good head start on another miserable season.

P.S. It's too early for college football.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Whatever happened to the Kickoff Classic?

We get Nebraska/Illinois and Hawaii/UCLA.

Cotton

Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Fuck Michigan. They're a basketball school now.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Apparently the Big 12 is preparing to extend invites to BYU, Cincinnati, Houston and UCF . The Big 12 will not resign the grant of rights so this might be a 4 year deal only.

That is about the shittiest news ever as far as Houston is concerned. Baylor, TCU and Tech strongly opposes Houston but it may be needed to keep things going for the next 4 years. I hate the idea of kicking the can down the road.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Apparently the Big 12 is preparing to extend invites to BYU, Cincinnati, Houston and UCF . The Big 12 will not resign the grant of rights so this might be a 4 year deal only.

That is about the shittiest news ever as far as Houston is concerned. Baylor, TCU and Tech strongly opposes Houston but it may be needed to keep things going for the next 4 years. I hate the idea of kicking the can down the road.
I blame Hance.

What else are they going to do with Pac 12 saying no?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I blame Hance.

What else are they going to do with Pac 12 saying no?
I blame all institutions that let UT do what they wanted. USC is about to do the same thing to the Pac-12.

UT should have been put in check a long time ago back before aTm left.

Cotton

Staff member
I blame all institutions that let UT do what they wanted. USC is about to do the same thing to the Pac-12.

UT should have been put in check a long time ago back before aTm left.
I can’t wait to watch them burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom