2020 Underclassmen Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I guess he changed his mind. Might as well consider him a Redskin starting right now.
Would be silly to go back to college unless he really just loves the lifestyle. He'll never have more value than now in the draft.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah definitely too many. I imagine it is something he can fix with proper coaching. Most RBs can anyway. He also has a ton of yards in college so obviously some will question how much tread he has left.

On the flip side of it the guy is a terror to try and defend. He is quick, runs with great balance and has speed. He is also very smart, I believe he has Ivy league level intellegence. He is going to be the ideal team player type. None of that really matter to the Cowboys because we are married to Zeke now. I just wish we weren't.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Excellent. One of my favorite players in this whole draft.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Excellent. One of my favorite players in this whole draft.
Same. I accidentally noticed him for the first time about halfway through the season. Minnesota was rising up the rankings so I decided to tune in to one of their games out of curiosity and I saw and recognized the name. So I started keeping up with him from that point.

I did the same thing with Patrick Surtain and Asante Samuel's kids.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom