2020 Training Camp Thread

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
This could be the end of the line for Lee.

With the emergence of the Utah LB, he might be expendable.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
I would love to see MM do what worked so well in Green Bay and that was Implement the hard count to draw teams offsides and take a free shot downfield. GARRETT never tried to take advantage of this. It really adds another dimension.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
I would love to see MM do what worked so well in Green Bay and that was Implement the hard count to draw teams offsides and take a free shot downfield. GARRETT never tried to take advantage of this. It really adds another dimension.
A potential positive in that regard, I watched a few film clips from training camp and one in particular was illustrating Aldon Smith and Lawrence at the two defensive end spots. I think this was before the Griffen signing. Anyway, I noticed that Prescott used a hard count that pulled both of them offsides. The ball wasn't immediately snapped so there was no flag, but it was notable that he had gotten both of them with it. Hopefully a sign of the hard count being utilized more.

p1_

DCC 4Life
A potential positive in that regard, I watched a few film clips from training camp and one in particular was illustrating Aldon Smith and Lawrence at the two defensive end spots. I think this was before the Griffen signing. Anyway, I noticed that Prescott used a hard count that pulled both of them offsides. The ball wasn't immediately snapped so there was no flag, but it was notable that he had gotten both of them with it. Hopefully a sign of the hard count being utilized more.
good for some easy yardage, conversions.

Top Bottom