2020 Season | Week 7 | Thursday Night Gameday Chatter | Giants at Eagles | 10/22/2020

data

Forbes #1
It’s been heralded as the game that could decide the fate of the division. Moreso, it’s the game that determines if you’re a loser that’ll watch anything the NFL trots out.

Could literally be piles of shit adorned with jerseys, arms deep like Laura Dern in Jurassic Park puppeteering and pantomiming real football...and...you’re still reading this?

Couldn’t be for the football, it must be for the Jurassic gifs I’ll be posting all night.

That’s right, little boys, it’s Thursday theme-night and tonight’s theme is chests.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It’s been heralded as the game that could decide the fate of the division. Moreso, it’s the game that determines if you’re a loser that’ll watch anything the NFL trots out.

Could literally be piles of shit adorned with jerseys, arms deep like Laura Dern in Jurassic Park puppeteering and pantomiming real football...and...you’re still reading this?

Couldn’t be for the football, it must be for the Jurassic gifs I’ll be posting all night.

That’s right, little boys, it’s Thursday theme-night and tonight’s theme is chests.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Sometimes less is more.

data

Forbes #1
To think, arguably the eleventh best head coach in the NFL right now is an O-Coordinator tonight.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
To think, arguably the eleventh best head coach in the NFL right now is an O-Coordinator tonight.
Scangarello is the 11th best HC?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
<unzips>

data

Forbes #1
I think Washington’s new logo will be an animal with red skin.

data

Forbes #1
Serious question.

Who watches the Masked Singer on purpose?
there’s a spin-off.
Something like “Do I Look Like I Can Sing?”

:stop

I mean, this is an indicator of this country’s demise.

Top Bottom