2020 Season | Week 2 | Gameday Chatter | Falcons at Cowboys | 9/20/2020

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And then we have the horrible decision to go for two when they did. As I alluded to before, just because the Cowboys found a way to get a miracle win doesn't mean the odds and stats for the types of situations they were in aren't true.
Honest question, why was that horrible. You trail by 15. You either go for two then or you go for two on your next posession. Don't you want to know the two is going to fail sooner rather than later? Otherwise the game likely ends with a failed 2 point attempt.

I never understood the concept of waiting to try the two in that situation. You're literally banking on getting it at the end of the game just to have a shot at overtime. Go for it earlier and you can manage the clock knowing you either have it or you don't.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This drive by the Patriots has been impressive.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Masterful drive. That is real design and playcalling.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Someone needs to tell Nolan to scrap what he is doing up front. We did stop the run well at least. And yeah take Crawford off the field, he is terrible. Let Hill or Gallimore or Woods play instead.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Someone needs to tell Nolan to scrap what he is doing up front. We did stop the run well at least. And yeah take Crawford off the field, he is terrible. Let Hill or Gallimore or Woods play instead.
I don't think he has a plan. It is bad.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think he has a plan. It is bad.
Yeah you expect the exotic look to come with some exotic pass rushes and coverages. But I don't see it. Matt Ryan never appeared confused and it rarely generated a real pass rush.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Woods is too busy playing goal line formation

Cboyfan66

Whoa An Active DCCer
Well, I lost interest at the half, went out to tinker with my jeep, came back in and was like WTF. We need some serious help in that secondary. For the 1st time ever I say, sign ET.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I lost interest at the half, went out to tinker with my jeep, came back in and was like WTF. We need some serious help in that secondary. For the 1st time ever I say, sign ET.
Yeah I'm desperate at this point to do something to fix the defense.

Top Bottom