2020 Season | Week 15 | Thursday Night Gameday Chatter | Chargers at Raiders | 12/17/2020

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Heh, I don't know if they can get past Mahomes, but they might make it to the championship game.

Next year I'd really watch out for them.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
He’s on my radar now, for sure.

I thought he was a sure-fire bust and especially since he was going to the dark hole of Buffalo.
Same. I saw a prospect who had all the physical traits, but sucked some serious ass at Wyoming of all places.

His development has been as expedited as any QB I can recall, sans Mahomes. Rookie year couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn, second year a little bit better but single handedly cost them the playoff game because he had zero accuracy, now this year a legitimate MVP candidate with no gimmicky aspect to it as far as I can tell.

They gave him a legit number one, and he has taken off.

Not to mention the best slot WR the game has seen in years, maybe decades.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Bills have clinched their first division title since 1995 on the strength of their dominant 48-19 win over the Denver Broncos on Saturday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
anyone recall 1995? We were last in the big game that year.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He’s on my radar now, for sure.

I thought he was a sure-fire bust and especially since he was going to the dark hole of Buffalo.

I haven’t watched a lot of Allen, but he reminds me of Carson Wentz their Super Bowl year.

I sure as hell hope they can take care of Pittsburgh in the playoffs and, god have mercy if necessary, Green Bay in the Super Bowl.
Allen is way better than Wentz was, the year the Eagles went to the SB the Eagles were scheming up alot of easy throws, screens, rub routes and such that often popped for big plays. Their run game was dominant too.

The Bills offense is way more reliant on Allen making difficult throws on his own. I thought he'd be a for sure bust with how inaccurate he was in college but he's turned into an awesome QB, I'd take him over a guy like Lamar Jackson for sure.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
His second TD pass yesterday was insane, and he made it look easy.

Apparently Brian Daboll has been a big part of Allen’s success in Buffalo.

Seeing how he’s coached some subtlety into Allen’s game, like his use of cadence to draw offsides on multiple occasions, makesme really jealous.

Just imagine if that guy had Dak.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
The Bills have clinched their first division title since 1995 on the strength of their dominant 48-19 win over the Denver Broncos on Saturday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
anyone recall 1995? We were last in the big game that year.
I was in high school.

• Wow
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom