Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Folks around here convinced me that we were fine at LB back during the draft, so I'm not worried one bit.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Send both Leegro and LVEegro to Dr. Frankenstein. Give Sean's neck to Leighton.

Make a single Supeegro.
Post endorsed.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Folks around here convinced me that we were fine at LB back during the draft, so I'm not worried one bit.
And this is why I would've been perfectly fine with Kenneth Murray or Patrick Queen at 17. Obviously with Lamb there it was a no-brainer, and I'd have taken Chaisson if Lamb was gone, but after that I would've taken one of the LB's.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
That wasnt me. LBer was right behind Pass Rush on my wants.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's already exceeded my expectations. Five years off and he's already our best defender in his first game back. Not sure if that says something about him or our defense. Probably both.

Imagine how good he'll be in 6 weeks.
Yeah I honestly had less faith in his ability to come back than Gregory. So obviously he has already exceeded my expectations. Pretty impressive for someone who hasn't played football in like 5 years. Just such a natural freak of talent.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yep. 3 of the Dallas Linebackers are done. Lee, Van and J. Smith.. All three are injured or injury prone.
Just pretend like nothing happened for those guys in 2018. It wasn’t real

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just pretend like nothing happened for those guys in 2018. It wasn’t real
Not sure what you are getting at but they are pretty brittle now notwithstanding their history.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Not sure what you are getting at but they are pretty brittle now notwithstanding their history.
The linebacker play was outstanding that year, and has been anything but outstanding since then. Therefore an outlier and not indicative of true excellence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom