2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I could see reasons for Steele and even Williams struggling, but Martin too? That's disappointing.
Well when you have to help both sides Im sure it takes away from some of your responsibilities.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I just don't think he's a smart player.

The guys is all athleticism but doesn't seem to be able to read and diagnose what's going on in front of him.

If there is ONE guy who has been fooled repeatedly over the last season or so, it's him.
The misdirection of the Rams really exposes him. Not sure if its just physical or just mental. Probably both.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Well when you have to help both sides Im sure it takes away from some of your responsibilities.
Did he?

Because I kept asking myself all night why Looney wasn't helping Williams every time he had to face Aaron Donald?

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
I just don't think he's a smart player.

The guys is all athleticism but doesn't seem to be able to read and diagnose what's going on in front of him.

If there is ONE guy who has been fooled repeatedly over the last season or so, it's him.
I agree, his strengths are physical and his shortcomings are cerebral.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Did anybody figure out what play LVE got injured on? The last play he was in he kind of bumped a guy and loped after him but I never saw him really hanging his arm and clutching his shoulder as you normally see with collarbone fracture. He went from a noncontact missed FG play to the bench and suddenly he has a fractured collarbone. Maybe he played with a broken bone for much of a series??? Maybe it's all bullshit and he has a neck injury...

Last edited:

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
On the plus side, if it hasn’t been said already, at least only Washington won this week, and issued a divisional loss to those scumbags in Philly. They have the worst QB in the division, so I expect them to falter soon.

And by soon, I mean next week. Props to their DL though.

I guess.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Did anybody figure out what play LVE got injured on? The last play he was in he kind of bumped a guy and loped after him but I never saw him really hanging his arm and clutching his shoulder as you normally see with collarbone fracture. He went from a noncontact missed FG play to the bench and suddenly he has a fractured collarbone. Maybe he played with a broken bone for much of a series??? Maybe it's all bullshit and he has a neck injury...
I accidentally deleted my copy but I think it's coming on NFLN tonight so I'm going to look for it, too.

Not to be conspiracy theorist guy, but your last sentence makes me wonder. The doc was checking his neck rotation and function, not sticking his hand under his shoulder pads and feeling around like they usually do for collarbone breaks. That could have happened before the camera found him, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom