2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What the fuck? Every Dallas fan with a twitter account needs to flood this cocksuckers page and demand to know what's up. At the very least, irritate him enough to shut his page down. He can't block everyone.

I don't have or want a twitter account. @Iamtdg, I'm putting you in charge.
On it...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
What the fuck? Every Dallas fan with a twitter account needs to flood this cocksuckers page and demand to know what's up. At the very least, irritate him enough to shut his page down. He can't block everyone.

I don't have or want a twitter account. @Iamtdg, I'm putting you in charge.

Looks like they are.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
im not going to get to excited, we all know most unions are a joke.

second of all, as i said before, who even knows if there will be a season i personally feel Goddel wants to shut it down. everyone loses

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
How is he replying to his tweets if he is blocked?
Im guessing he unblocked him and Randy either just replied or they had some DM going?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I’m still pissed we have to see him in the booth during Giants games
Complete opposite for me. Knowing that the red headed cancer is now eating away at their organization instead of ours is a comforting thought.

If you still get pissed over seeing him, you need to look at the big picture and learn to let shit go.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Complete opposite for me. Knowing that the red headed cancer is now eating away at their organization instead of ours is a comforting thought.

If you still get pissed over seeing him, you need to look at the big picture and learn to let shit go.
Same here. Every time I see that NY on his chest I know that he can't hurt my team anymore, and I will celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom