2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Why is that response not surprising coming from a well-noted Romo apologist?
:laff
Well it’s true. I can be a Romo fan and still make accurate statements. Regardless of your thoughts about him he was a pretty darn good QB. Wins and losses are a team stat. There is a separate grouping of stats for players. After all you are a stat person. Do you disagree with the statement that finishes are the important stat for team.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Harvey Martin over Haley. He was home-grown and had way more sacks. No fullback?

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Well it’s true. I can be a Romo fan and still make accurate statements. Regardless of your thoughts about him he was a pretty darn good QB. Wins and losses are a team stat. There is a separate grouping of stats for players. After all you are a stat person. Do you disagree with the statement that finishes are the important stat for team.
I disagree with yet another baseless, unsupported comment, especially from someone noted for trying to make excuses for Romo while undercutting Dak. The game is up.

Romo can never finish games he was never able to start, can he?

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
plus it says he did in less than 3 seasons. WTF?
Do the math:

16 games in a season and the mark to hit was just 47. He did that is less than 3 full seasons. By the end of season three, he sat alone with 48 games.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I disagree with yet another baseless, unsupported comment, especially from someone noted for trying to make excuses for Romo while undercutting Dak. The game is up.

Romo can never finish games he was never able to start, can he?
Are you simple? I made a statement about a general team accomplishment and you pull in Roma as some kind of response. What I said has nothing to do with Romo or my opinion about him. It’s a lame approach to make It about something you can make a disparaging remark about. If and when I want to make a comment about Romo I will put him in the mix.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Are you simple? I made a statement about a general team accomplishment and you pull in Roma as some kind of response. What I said has nothing to do with Romo or my opinion about him. It’s a lame approach to make It about something you can make a disparaging remark about. If and when I want to make a comment about Romo I will put him in the mix.
And I'll be sure to point out your continued double standards. On this and everything else.

Deal with it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Kk
And I'll be sure to point out your continued double standards. On this and everything else.

Deal with it.
if you think people cannot have more than one train of thought without all being tied to another subject matter then you need to get out more. If you think one preference always negates another then you need to expand your mentality. Your approach to comprehension is a narrow perception and approach to understanding. I prefer not to hear anything further from you.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Kk

if you think people cannot have more than one train of thought without all being tied to another subject matter then you need to get out more. If you think one preference always negates another then you need to expand your mentality. Your approach to comprehension is a narrow perception and approach to understanding.
If that's what you'd like to call your blatant double standards, have at it. I will call them out for what they are.

I have no patience for hypocrites.

I prefer not to hear anything further from you.
Then take whatever steps you need to take. Put me on Ignore if the site allows. Then you can post your double standards in peace without seeing me call them out, which I will continue to do.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Do the math:

16 games in a season and the mark to hit was just 47. He did that is less than 3 full seasons. By the end of season three, he sat alone with 48 games.
I focused on the 64 for some reason. I see the 48 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom