2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
LVE has that Sean Lee drive, so I have no doubts he'll be out there if he's able.

He's aggressive in pursuit and a sure tackler, but he wasn't that guy last year and you could tell he was playing hurt for a couple/few weeks before he was out for good.

LVE at 100% you can build a defense around, but it will be interesting to see how/if he can rebound.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Dorsett might have been the most explosive and purely talented Cowboy RB between he and Emmitt. With much fewer carries and 50 fewer games, he had a slightly higher YPA. And his receiving numbers are much better than Emmitt's. There's some controversy for y'all.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
George Edwards was on it too, and if we were to take him I'd expect him to be used similar to Anthony Barr in Minnesota, which is how we should've used Watt if we had taken him in 2017 before slowly integrating him as a full-time 4-3 DE.

Baun will never be a 4-3 DE but he can play a role similar to Barr while rushing off the edge in nickel/dime.

data

Forbes #1
That’s why I specified 99 1/2.
While your answer may be true, p1 may not have known why the reference was "first". It's Derrick Henry.

The 1/2 is for Cowboys fans. Official stats are whole yards and consider them tied.

I can't tell, but the ball may be spotted for the Titans shy of the 1-yard line as well, but the official NFL stats don't care.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
Jay Glazer has convinced me, Aldon Smith will be good for Cowboys

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
All these posts and no fern mention?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I mean to this point in Daks career the backup has meant nothing. But at some point we may actually need one.
And we have been really, really lucky.

Dak is durable, and at his position it is possible to have a Favre, Eli, or Peyton be ridiculously durable, but once Peyton’s neck went south Indy was completely unprepared. And most teams aren’t anywhere near as lucky.

Bottom line it’s a great place to be to be always developing a young, mid-round QB. If they are any good— Hell if people even think they are any good— you can trade them for more than the pick you drafted them with.

And you always have a decent, inexpensive backup who knows the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom