2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Rumors are saying Fangio is out in Denver.

Historically speaking I don’t know what defense he likes to run, but that guy has to be an upgrade over Nolan.
Seems like he was a 3-4 guy that we talked about after wade's firing.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Considering that coaches contracts don’t affect the cap, i’m not sure that him having two more years is that big of a hang up, especially for someone as desperate as i’m sure Elway is at this point.

The Chargers have Herbert, who is very much to my surprise killing it, the Raiders seem to be on the come up, and of course, you have KC. Two remaining years on a coaches contract doesn’t exactly scream iron clad to me, especially in that division.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

The NFL really, really really screwed the Broncos.
Agreed.

Baltimore has 18 people on the list and they kept moving their game back, it's a frikkin joke.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Considering that coaches contracts don’t affect the cap, i’m not sure that him having two more years is that big of a hang up, especially for someone as desperate as i’m sure Elway is at this point.

The Chargers have Herbert, who is very much to my surprise killing it, the Raiders seem to be on the come up, and of course, you have KC. Two remaining years on a coaches contract doesn’t exactly scream iron clad to me, especially in that division.
Maybe, but from everything I've read, the rumors that Fangio is on the hot seat in the first place don't appear to have any basis in an actual source, but were more fueled by speculation.

I'd certainly be interested in him as a DC if he does become available.

Out of the blue, on Tuesday, a rumor erupted on social media that Vic Fangio is on his way out in Denver. Nothing I've heard has intimated word-one that Fangio is actually on the hot seat

That doesn't necessarily mean that Fangio isn't on the hot seat. But it would be news to me. The closest thing I can come to for a source on this Fangio-Broncos rumor is a generic CBS Sports list published Tuesday morning ranking Fangio No. 3 among 'potential' head coaches on the 'hot seat.' Long-time NFL writer John Clayton also had an article about head-coaching changes, but there was no reporting. It was all speculation.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Mama Lock ain't happy.
Yeah, it's a real beating how if certain people get the virus it's their fault, they're irresponsible grandma killers, etc. Then others get it and not a word. Are Lamar Jackson and Co. terrible people? Don't think I've heard that.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Complete rape. If it was the Steelers, they would have bent over backwards to accommodate
Though his tenure is much shorter, that’s why I put Goodell in the same boat as Jerry.

The burn in hell for all of eternity Ship. Christened by Flozell’s false starts and Newman’s burnt toast.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
McSorley with some action.

Please, I love this board. Tell me none of you are PSU fans.

I'm a fan although I haven't been paying attention to college this season.

Never thought McSorley would ever be a capable pro. I'm honestly surprised he's still in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom