2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
This just signals that if he is good to go, Williams will go out to tackle. Leary is a LG mostly. This also means that McGovern headed towards David Arkin territory that they are going after a beaten up vet guard.
Would be shite if McGovern is a whiff.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Williams to Lt, Looney to LG, and Biadaz to c, ler's fucking roll boys

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Haven't bought myself a jersey since 06, but i'll buy a #58 if he keeps it up.

Fuck David Irving.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Haven't bought myself a jersey since 06, but i'll buy a #58 if he keeps it up.

Fuck David Irving.
Ceedee gonna have 100+ and a TD tomorrow

dpf1123

DCC 4Life
This OL situation is far less than ideal, that's for sure.
We might get through this week if we're lucky, but I'm not looking forward to taking this shitshow of an OL on the road to Seattle next week. Fans or no fans, we always have a tough time with them. Good news is the Eagles might be in worse shape than we are, injury wise.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
We might get through this week if we're lucky, but I'm not looking forward to taking this shitshow of an OL on the road to Seattle next week. Fans or no fans, we always have a tough time with them. Good news is the Eagles might be in worse shape than we are, injury wise.
Is the DP in your avatar name just PD turned around? Are you running another disguise?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He hurt his neck ... in non-contact individual drills. That's remarkable even for him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He hurt his neck ... in non-contact individual drills. That's remarkable even for him.
I remember when Marco Rivera hurt his back on a treadmill. Never was the same again.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Well we won't have to deal with crowd noise, which would have definitely been a factor with two backup OT's.

Going to be a(nother) shootout. They are tough, but we are going to pressure them to score.

There's no team like ours. We lose when we win the TO battle, and win when we don't.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well we won't have to deal with crowd noise, which would have definitely been a factor with two backup OT's.

Going to be a(nother) shootout. They are tough, but we are going to pressure them to score.

There's no team like ours. We lose when we win the TO battle, and win when we don't.
Good thing is, the OL did well today. Minus a couple of flags, they did really well.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Good thing is, the OL did well today. Minus a couple of flags, they did really well.
The worst thing in the world just happened to the rest of the NFC: The Cowboys offense got untracked big time.

Whereas the Ravens have one unstoppable guy that makes everyone else great, we have several players each of whom who can flat out dominate a game.

Like KC, we have the potential to make any defense look silly.

Just imagine what we could be if we hadn't been fucking our own asses with a baseball bat the first quarter.

Sure the catalyst was being so far behind, but the result was the team rallying behind their superstars and several role-players (Thomas, Schultz, Brown, Bell) stepping up and making plays.

If McCarthy can build on that we might become unstoppable for real, barring injury or covid.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Sure the catalyst was being so far behind, but the result was the team rallying behind their superstars and several role-players (Thomas, Schultz, Brown, Bell) stepping up and making plays.
I'm a bit irked that it took them falling behind 20-0 for them to finally open up the offense and play with tempo.

The first two series of the game seemed to fall right back into the same rut we've been witnessing for years. First possession: Run, Run, Pass, Punt. Second Possession: Run, Pass, Pass (sack/fumble).

I thought they were supposed to get away from being so predictable on first downs. For once it would be nice if they came out on their opening series and play with tempo and desperation that we see from them in 2-minute situations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom