2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
My big thing with losing Collins is that he's a great run combo with Martin.

That is where I worry....will the run game to the strongside be what we need.

dpf1123

DCC 4Life
It sucks losing Collins, even briefly, but it will be interesting to see if McCarthy and the team can adjust. Everything had to be perfect with the former staff, and if it was last year, I would expect a turnstile at right tackle.

Hopefully, this year will be different. Since Collins hasn't practiced much at all in preseason, at least Erving should be prepared.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It sucks losing Collins, even briefly, but it will be interesting to see if McCarthy and the team can adjust. Everything had to be perfect with the former staff, and if it was last year, I would expect a turnstile at right tackle.

Hopefully, this year will be different. Since Collins hasn't practiced much at all in preseason, at least Erving should be prepared.
Erving did not practice for a lot of camp though. Maybe a week.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The nephews are well grown up now, and their acid burns are healed. We have to get past that.
Are you kidding me? In today's sensitive world? There are even more nephews. Probably even God children.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Erving started 8 games for the Chiefs last year so we should honestly be able to make it through 3 or so with him now that we have a staff that is presumably able to adjust week to week.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Erving started 8 games for the Chiefs last year so we should honestly be able to make it through 3 or so with him now that we have a staff that is presumably able to adjust week to week.
This. Erving can’t be total shite, having started for the Chiefs

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Gotta figure even with these minor injury setbacks, having an ACTUAL coach that knows how to deal with this stuff does help to level out the disadvantage.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Gotta figure even with these minor injury setbacks, having an ACTUAL coach that knows how to deal with this stuff does help to level out the disadvantage.
It certainly gives me more confidence for sure. Any injuries under Garrett had me worried how it would be handled.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Chaz Green sighting

I think Garrett owes him something for the way he screwed him over so hard in 2017

Cotton

Staff member
We gonna get a pre-season/post cut down to 53 primer, @boozeman?

Cotton

Staff member
No.

Never have done that. This has been such a strange offseason, it will be challenging to even get the week one Primer right.
Fair enough.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
if anyone is in Dallas, channel 21 KTXA is playing one of the greatest Cowboy games ever, the 1992 NFC championship in San Francisco

cant believe that was 27+ years ago, seems like yesterday. I was on cloud 9 but nervous as shit sweating a potential win/loss to the Niners in a championship game after having "the catch" rammed up my ass for the previous 10 years

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
if anyone is in Dallas, channel 21 KTXA is playing one of the greatest Cowboy games ever, the 1992 NFC championship in San Francisco

cant believe that was 27+ years ago, seems like yesterday. I was on cloud 9 but nervous as shit sweating a potential win/loss to the Niners in a championship game after having "the catch" rammed up my ass for the previous 10 years
Just switched over to it, damn I miss Madden as the play-by-play

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I was confident heading into that one. That team just made you feel that way.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Ok, so Dallas Stars have reached conference finals. Cowboys need to follow suit.

Correction, Stars win first game of conference finals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom