Election Chatter Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, it looks like now Biden and Trump will both have a town hall at the same time and on the same day to replace the debate. It will be interesting to see which one gets the higher rating.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Jesus Savannah Guthrie is such a partisan bitch, 10 minutes into an hour long event and she's still harping on masks.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Oh ffs now she's repeating the lie Trump never denounced white supremacists

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
JFC this is just Guthrie repeating anonymous sourced bs against Trump, she is such a cunt

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I can't watch the Trump one. I know it's a setup, from the host to the questions. I'm not even sure why he agreed to do it.

Watched a few minutes of the Biden one and it's already so full of lies. Says his economic plan would create like a trillion more in GDP according to some bogus report. And it's all by the same crap, by government programs which we know never works. He's even claiming Trump is the one sending jobs overseas and he'd keep them here by being more pro-American. Yes, the party of NAFTA and the TPP. What a liar.

At least in an actual debate Trump could counter some of this.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I can't watch the Trump one. I know it's a setup from the host to the questions.
It's fucking insane how biased it is, Goebbels would be jelly af watching this shit

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Fuck it, I found Fifth Element on, I'm out

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The Trump one is still stuck on dumbass mask and covid shit
Because that's all they have.

Biden is talking a lot about how the economy has to grow and overall wealth has to grow.

Strange line to pursue when everyone has said they trust Trump more on the economy. But I guess if you don't know any better, what he says sounds great.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Haha, Biden almost slipped and mentioned George being an old Clinton crony.

Also just said you have to teach cops to de-escalate, like by shooting people in the leg. :doh

He actually claimed that "redlining" is what got him into politics in the first place. What a joke. That's about as true as him starting out at Delaware State. Also just claimed (again) that he taught constitutional law for 21 years.

George S is actually trying to pin him down on packing the court. He still won't answer.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You know what's weird is Trump's townhall was in Miami but they didn't have a single commie hating Cuban ask a question

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Top Bottom