2020 NFL Cuts & Signings

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
If we get snacks ill be a happy man, thought was the one to get instead of Poe.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If we get snacks ill be a happy man, thought was the one to get instead of Poe.
I agree, although we never seemed interested for some reason. You'd think the worst run defense in the NFL would be interested in one of the better run stuffing DTs in the NFL.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Bills are a hell of an organization now. On point. With the Shrimp out, they need another guy.
Yeah would be a good move for them. I agree, the Bills are becoming a legit franchise. Definitely helped them that the Pats basically went from winning the division every year to sucking. Opens up a nice spot for the Bills at the perfect time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

So this basically means that we had a chance to claim him off waivers and passed.

Yep...we couldn't use a fat body to help stop the run.

The Packers are about to clinch the top seed in the NFC yet aren't satisfied.

That is the big difference between Dallas and other teams.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

So this basically means that we had a chance to claim him off waivers and passed.

Yep...we couldn't use a fat body to help stop the run.

The Packers are about to clinch the top seed in the NFC yet aren't satisfied.

That is the big difference between Dallas and other teams.
Yeah I sort of think the Cowboys probably realize they won't win anything this year with all the injuries. They would never admit that but I don't think they are doing everything they can at this moment to try and win a Superbowl this year.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Yeah I sort of think the Cowboys probably realize they won't win anything this year with all the injuries. They would never admit that but I don't think they are doing everything they can at this moment to try and win a Superbowl this year.
:diejerry
There ain't no amount of money I wouldn't spend to have another SB trophy for the dallas cahboys!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:diejerry
There ain't no amount of money I wouldn't spend to have another SB trophy for the dallas cahboys!
Yeah...time and time again...just remind yourself that we are lead by a carnival barker and his kid who has followed his every lead.

Top Bottom