2019 Preseason Week 3 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Texans | 08/24/19

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I bet Romo wasn't there doing that in the same situation. He would be ass grabbing with Witten and the staff.

Discuss amongst yourselves.
He was too busy plotting with Witten to oust Dez.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Because the Texans need him more now...
That's assuming alot. Could they use a great rb? Of course. Would they be willing to trade for him? That's a much deeper question.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You could say the same about Miami or Tampa Bay but there are zero rumors either have even reached out to the Chargers about Gordon who asked for a trade

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You could say the same about Miami or Tampa Bay but there are zero rumors either have even reached out to the Chargers about Gordon who asked for a trade
I think there is zero actual chance the Cowboys trade Zeke. I doubt they have even listened to offers.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I think there is zero actual chance the Cowboys trade Zeke. I doubt they have even listened to offers.
That's why I mentioned Gordon, the rb needy teams aren't even calling about the guy that actually wants traded

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If Zeke is back I don't keep Morris around. Just not worth it.
I don't like Chunn or Webber, but if Zeke returns it is hard to justify keeping Morris.

I'd probably keep Jackson. Morris is better but Jackson would probably play ST.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I would agree with that. Romo may have been a leader of like 10 people. He was without a doubt not a leader of the whole team. Dak is a leader of the team.
Hmmm. Was it the same ten players his whole career?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Hmmm. Was it the same ten players his whole career?
I'd say no but you could tell Romo definitely had his favorites over the years

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was so nice to have a preseason game that was actually enjoyable to watch last night. NFL Network switched away in the fourth but I have few complaints except the excessive refs and penalties.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I know the Texans line isn't great, but 8 sacks is pretty damn good. We also had 3 or so turnovers. This defense is going to be good.

Top Bottom